This year there will only be 7 weeks of classes on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:30am. The price structure for the classes this year is as follows:
- 1 class = Q60 each
- 5 class package = Q50 each or Q250 for the package
- 10 class package = Q40 each or Q400 for the package
Please bring appropriate change for the package you’d like, let’s keep it simple.
Please be on time or be sure to enter very silently so that you don’t disturb the class. If your more than 7 minutes late please skip the class and we’ll see you again next time.
If you have your own matt please bring that with you.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again, Rama Deva
For all of Jays Friend and those who now wish they had known him better... This Saturday there will be a MCFP: Multi Ceremony/Celebration Fiesta Party.
This will take place at the Palapa, Smokin Joes on Saturday and starts at 1PM. Come any time but do come. So many missed the ceremony for Jay last week AND it's Jillian's birthday this week AND we can also celebrate the publishing of Linda DeBlanco's book. Hence forth the MCFP.
See the attached posters for details.....
Oxlajuj B'ak'tun Atitlan
December 19-21, Panajachel
- Festival de Gastronomia
- Festival de la Cultural
- Maya Conferencias por Arqueologos Expertos reconocidos a Nivel National e International
- Festival Cultural
- Festival de Cayuco, Lago de Atitlan
- Ceremonias Maya de recibimiento del nuevo ciclo, San Andres Sematabaj
- Segundo Festival TOBE Electronic, Panajachel
Join the folks at the Isla Verde for a delicious Christmas dinner!! The menu for the evening includes:
- Aperitivo: a gourmet assortment of authentic Tapas served buffet-style
- Entrée: a juicy, roasted stuffed turkey accompanied by a tangy wild berry sauce, flavorful gratin potatoes dauphinoise and a nest of freshly cooked vegetables.
- Postre: a decadent buffet with cakes, sweets and sugary treats to cure any sweet tooth
- Bebidas: A fruity, fresh punch that is guaranteed to quench your thirst
Enjoy your meal and then stay for activities afterwards. After-meal entertainment includes a fire show and many more surprises. Q275 each
Join the Iguana Perdido for Christmas Day dinner!
- Homemade rosemary focaccia
- Oven-roasted turkey with a chestnut stuffing and gravy or Baked aubergines stuffed with Roquefort and walnuts with vegetable gravy
- Potatoes mashed with butter and fresh cream
- Baked Carrots in Spiced Red Wine
- Mélange of Snow peas and Green Beans with Orange and Blanched Almonds
- Holiday cookies
Please sign up at the bar…. Q100 each.